We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
How long do I have before making a return
- You have a max of 45 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 45 days after the purchase date. Returns made after 45 days from the purchase date will not be accepted.
- You must use the shipping label we provide, then send back and postmark the package within 45 days from the purchase date.
- All items must be returned in their original condition.
Do I have to pay for Return shipping?
CraftsPal is not responsible for return shipping fees, it is the responsibility of the buyer. You can use your own shipping method and at your own cost.
How do I make a return?
- Please contact us by fill the form below or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your return reason.
- Return instructions & address will be replied once receive your request.
- Print the return label and securely tape it on the outside of your return package.
- Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
Can I still return items if they are damaged?
Sorry, no. You can only return items that are unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags/packaging attached.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account.
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
- If you have any issues with your return, you must contact Customer Support within 180 days after your order was first placed.
- Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address on the shipping label we provide even if you are using your own shipping.
- Please make sure you don't include non-CraftsPal items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.